This job posting has expired
Senior Software Engineer (ServiceNow, B2B)
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Australia
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
- We’re Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, with operations in more than 20 countries, including in India which is home to our new Innovation and Capability Centre (ICC) in Bangalore, and a presence across Pune and Hyderabad.
- Here, we’re combining innovation, automation and technology to solve the world’s biggest technological challenges in areas such as Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and more.
- The Senior Software Engineer/FTL will work within feature teams delivering into Telstra’s B2B ServiceNow Development using high performance software engineering methods – lean, agile. The role will include all aspects of delivery: design, development, testing, assisting the developers, managing the incidents, aligning the change process and sync with OKAPI and Micro services team and devops tool chains (CI/CD) and devops work on production systems.
- Solution designing & Development knowledge in ServiceNow using REST API’s
- Develop, Deploy and improve specific technologies and their interaction with Telstra processes and systems to deliver products and services to customer business units
- Achieve a well-defined, functioning and repeatable set of key business, with product owners and technology processes to ensure consistent quality is maintained
- Perform application performance, load analysis and assist in capacity planning as required to support the solution
- Peer Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements
- Learn new technologies quickly and able to implement the same
- Technology Assessments and Estimation of new features
- Participate into Technology POCs and technical forums to share knowledge
- 9+ years of experience
- Experience in ServiceNow and having good knowledge of Integrations.
- Administering the ServiceNow instances including managing the overall security of the platform, configuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs), developing workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Develop 3rd Party application/System integration with ServiceNow
- Back-end: REST, JSON, Java, XML
- If this opportunity sounds like a perfect fit for you, we'd encourage you to apply!
- We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate.
- To learn more about how we support our people, including accessibility adjustments we can provide you through the recruitment process, visit tel.st/thrive.