This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Munich, Germany.
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
- Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
- Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means - trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange - discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders across the business in other to understand business priorities and requirements.
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product. Deciding on the platforms and coding standards to be used for development.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully - all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Proven experience as software architect. Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Knowledge of exploiting Cloud platform(s) for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
- DevOps background/experience preferrable.
- Good knowledge on IoT & Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
- Thorough understanding and handling of Quality Attributes (Non Function Requirements)
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.).
- Strong, hands on experience in windows development using C# .Net
- Knowledge of various test and analysis tools (NUnit, FxCop, Sonarqube, WinDbg).
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
- Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers