This job posting has expired
Principal Solutions Architect, Enterprise IoT
Location : London
Headquarters : 8-10 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3NA
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Holt Executive are partnered with a global connectivity leader which provides a number of innovative solutions across the mobility and enterprise market place.
- We are currently on the look out to find driven and innovative Solutions Architects for our clients Enterprise IOT Area. The role will support/lead strategy and steering the development of new solutions and enablers for our partners customers, driving revenue through adoption of core connectivity products. The Principal Solutions Architect will Work closely with members of the sales and pre-sales teams and will be accountable for the technical aspects of practical experimentation and rapid prototyping of solutions.
- Key responsibilities for the Principal Solutions Architect, Enterprise IoT position:
- Research new technologies and partners to identify gaps and opportunities, and recommend assessment, adoption and/or engagement aligned with EBU strategy and priorities
- Lead technical engagements with technology partners, primarily within the IoT Solution Application Partner (ISAP) framework, to ensure compatibility and efficiency of solutions using our partners connectivity
- Develop and articulate/document best practices and technical assessment criteria for ISAP solutions considering aspects such as security, deployment, user experience and scalability
- Collaborate with ISAP partners to capture and prioritise business/market requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Define a minimum acceptable quality level of design documentation (including templates, etc.) as a key deliverable for all solutions
- Key experience and qualifications required for the Principal Solutions Architect, Enterprise IoT position:
- Holds a degree in IT and/or Engineering.
- Strong experience in a Solutions Architect or substantially similar role within a communications service provider.
- Hands-on experience with core connectivity services, particularly L-band and IoT (e.g. BGAN-M2M, IDP)
- Extensive knowledge of the IT and OT landscape inclusive of networking, security, enterprise and cloud infrastructure, IoT/M2M devices and protocols, data analytics platforms and industrial automation.
- Hands-on experience deploying IoT/M2M solutions in a remote industrial environment.
- Experience in embedded device programming e.g. single board computers, Linux, C++, Java, Python, Golang, Node Red, etc.
- Experience in cloud system integration e.g. AWS, Azure, IoT platforms and data analytics
- Positive public (professional social networking) profile that adds credibility to our partners EBU
- Good knowledge of MSS, FSS and cellular industries
- Good knowledge of wireless IoT technologies e.g. LoRa, LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, BLE, Zigbee, etc.
- Existing partner relationships in EBU focus Sectors e.g. agriculture, mining, oil and gas, utilities, etc.