This job posting has expired
Location : Appleton, WI
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Health savings account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- About McCain: McCain Foods is proud to be a family and values-driven company. Our values are integral to our culture, helping to shape how we operate, how we work together and the choices we make. They are a big part of what makes us unique. McCain Foods opened their first production facility in their hometown of Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada. McCain Foods quickly established itself within the Canadian marketplace and then began a journey to become the world's largest manufacturer of frozen French fries and potato specialties.
- McCain products can be found in thousands of restaurants and supermarket freezers around the world. In addition to fries, McCain also produces other foods, including appetizers, oven meals, vegetables and juice for both the retail and foodservice industries.
- McCain offers full benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, we offer other benefits including:
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility Assistance
- Education Reimbursement Assistance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- McCain Food’s facility in Appleton Wisconsin (make this specific to your site) is a large-scale food processing plant, employing approximately 500 employees. This site specializes in the production of jalapeño poppers and other appetizers. Fun Fact: the jalapeño popper was trademarked at this site!
- We have a 12 hour shifts available working on daytime and overnight production crews:
- 12 hour shifts are on a 2-2-3 schedule with every other weekend being a 3 day weekend. Day shift works from 6:00AM to 6:15PM. Night shift from 6:00 PM to 6:15 AM.
- The rate of pay $18.40 per hour plus $2.00 per hour shift differential for overnight shifts
- Overtime opportunities are available
- No experience necessary, will train! Previous food manufacturing experience is a plus! Candidates must be 18 years old, be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
- McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.