This job posting has expired
Senior Software Specialist
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- ThingWorx Analytics, a PTC business, based in Wayne, PA, is seeking a talented Software Engineer to be part of an exciting and innovative team. Ideal candidates will enjoy solving challenging problems with clear models and efficient solutions, designing and implementing scalable systems that handle large amount of data.
- Developer will be contributing on the commitments made for the ThingWorx Analytics product area, which in turn contributes towards the ThingWorx IoT strategy.
- Developer will be part of the ThingWorx Analytics R&D team.
- As part of the ThingWorx IoT technology platform, ThingWorx Analytics provides tools for applying supervised machine learning to your data and embedding advanced analytics insights into your smart, connected solutions.
- You will be collaborating with team members to design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy ThingWorx Analytics software. You will be working closely with the rest of the ThingWorx Analytics R&D team while following best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience in building software applications using Java and related technologies.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures and problem solving.
- Require experience with Java, Unit Testing, Unix/Linux
- Prefer experience with SQL, Spring, REST/Microservices, Maven, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- Value experience with Agile/Scrum, Git, Distributed/Parallel Computing, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Apache Spark, AI/Machine Learning, ZooKeeper, Big Data, Internet of Things