This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- Maintain test automation tool framework and evolve best approaches using state of the art technologies.
- Provide insights into architectural considerations related to Automation UI and API engineering tools, including monitoring logs.
- Work closely with Scrum team/PO/PM to ensure reliability and resiliency concerns are factored into the design of the product and provide feedback with UI and API concerns.
- Examine faults and inefficiencies and the true root causes and remove flaky tests.
- Track issues and work with developers on identifying root causes provide technical guidance/coaching to scrum teams on automation tasks.
- Good understanding of functional UI automation framework with hands on scripting experience using Python or similar scripting languages.
- Using your knowledge of web-based SaaS applications, databases, operating systems, and cloud computing, you will run tests and analyze results with a summarizing Automation script issues and suggestions for improvement.
- Provide technical guidance/coaching to Scrum teams on performance testing and UI automation.
- Member of the QE Services team and work in a SAFe agile organization.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 8 + years of Quality Engineering experience in an automated SaaS testing environment
- 5 + years of working experience with Agile environment
- 5 + years of Selenium Framework experience (Ex: WebdriverIO, Protractor, NightwatchJS, and Cypress).
- Recent scriptwriting experience using python
- Experience with building Jenkins CI pipeline for performance/load tests automation and GitHub (or similar) source code repository.
- Recent experience in developing and executing automation test plans and test configurations for UI/API tests
- Strong written, oral, and demonstration skills
- Ability to work effectively with product management, software development, and quality assurance
- Experience in functional UI and API automation using Python
- Hands-on experience working with multiple teams across the globe.
- Experience in creating mock services to utilize microservice architecture is plus.
- Experience managing test environments in AWS
- Worked with application monitoring tools (APM tools e.g. DataDog, Sumo Logic, App Dynamics, Dynatrace, etc.), profiler for performance issue analysis
- Experience with Jenkins 2+ DSL pipelines
- Experience with managing projects with multiple dependencies
- At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
- We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
- Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.