This job posting has expired
Software Development Engineer
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Headquarters : Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing software programming applications in Service Life cycle/Supply Chain Domain.
- Your primary objectives will be enhancing, maintenance and troubleshooting activities using Java.
- You will be communicating with your colleagues in PTC and subject matter experts, product owners, and developers.
- Looking forward for highly committed, enthusiastic professional to augment in the team.
- You will play a key role in taking different products in our business unit to the next level by working on different applications.
- He/She will be part of SBU R&D team that handles overall development , integration and deployment of various products like SPP, SPM and PAI. Servigistics is market leader for incorporating “advanced data science including artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, and IoT” to “achieve next-level results.” Our optimization engine received praise as “the only true multi-echelon optimization tool available in the market.” Across the board, Servigistics is distinguished as the gold standard.
- Be actively involved in all phases of of R&D development process
- Develop iterative prototypes when appropriate
- Prepare design note(s) as per group standards, based on an approved set of requirements. A design note shall include at minimum: Requirement statement, problem definition, solution description, test scenarios
- Resolve assigned Stories/Tasks per organization guidelines
- Completes all work according to schedule requirements
- Write well documented & performing code including source code documentation that meets organizational standards
- Solicit code reviews for your work
- Participate in code reviews of others work
- Run/develop unit tests and work with QA for automated tests.
- Attend daily stand-up to stay agile, share ideas, give feedback, and stay on track.
- Java , SQL,
- Spring/hibernate is plus
- Junit automation
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good communication skills
- 1-3 years