This job posting has expired
Program Manager I
Location : Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Headquarters : 2100 US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Expanding company seeks a Program Manager. The Program Manager is the primary point of contact for each project, both internally and with the customer. This position is responsible for managing all phases of assigned projects. A typical project includes engineering development, prototype manufacturing, aircraft installation, FAA certification, and transition to production.
- L2 is committed to quality and continuous improvement in all areas of our organization. We provide solutions based on our customers' needs and are dedicated to ensuring that all expectations are surpassed. We are fanatical in ensuring our solutions meet or exceed regulatory and customer requirements. Working as a team, all employees are involved in the continuous quality improvement process to ensure that the company goals for quality, timeliness, responsiveness, and innovation are met, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure a complete understanding of the project scope and constraints.
- Be the primary point of contact, post-kick-off, both internally and with the
- Work with the project team to develop the project plan, including requirements, tasks, schedule, budget, and identifying risks and material.
- Facilitate internal communications regarding project execution to ensure all impacted departments are working with the most accurate information.
- Maintain and track the project schedule, action items, open issues, risks, budget variances, and scope
- Lead all project meetings with a focus on project execution to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables and completion of the project
- Communicate the current project status and issues to the customer through weekly teleconferences and status
- Elevate issues to the L2 Executive team as required to ensure customer satisfaction and proper capture and communication of scope changes and the potential financial
- Lead Preliminary, Critical, and Final Design Review meetings with the Ensure project scope is completed, project data is archived, and lessons learned are Ensure proper adherence to all L2, customer, and FAA
- All activities required to get the job
- 1+ year's project management experience
- PMP certification/DOD equivalent
- Ability to manage 1-2 smaller projects at the same time
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to interact with and maintain external relationships with customers, including airlines, DOD, OEMs, vendors, and engineering partners; and internal relationships with sales, engineering, supply chain, manufacturing, modification teams, finance, and legal departments
- S. degree in Engineering or other technical field preferred.
- Experienced in interfacing with governing bodies such as the FAA, JAA, NTSB, or similar, and their representatives
- Experience working on large transport-category aircraft strongly
- Hands-on experience operating or performing modifications on aircraft
- Enjoys the challenges of working projects that vary greatly and have the distinct potential to require significant changes or alterations in mid-stream, remaining flexible and Must be legally able to work in the USA and supply required supporting documentation for the I-9 Form