This job posting has expired
Cyber Security Architect
Location : Manchester
Headquarters : United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
- We are looking for someone who will help us realise our business vision for a cloud-agnostic IoT platform that will provide our customers, suppliers and partners with seamless connected services delivered through an industry-leading global platform that will generate new income streams for our business and also help drive down costs through the use of data analytics.
- We are looking for someone who will work closely with stakeholders to define and evolve a system security architecture that is secure by design. You will be a valued member of our Global Digital Development Centre team, contributing to the strategic direction of the technology and solutions delivered.
- Providing consultation to product teams in security architecture and design, and conduct security reviews of new and existing products and services
- Ensuring that solutions are secure by design and are aligned with corporate security policy
- Conducting and reviewing threat models to identify security risk
- Continual collaboration with stakeholders with a view to being a key part of the product delivery teams’ success
- Maintaining strong knowledge of current security threats, mitigations and operational security best practices
- Providing security training, outreach, and guidance to our internal development teams
- Supporting the analysis of business requirements and their interpretation into security deliverables
- Ideally from a software engineering background with strong knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps
- Strong knowledge of application security threat modelling and security risk management
- Experience implementing SDLC process, technology, and automation in a DevOps environment; ideally making use of OWASP best practice
- Experience of security architecture within agile delivery frameworks e.g. scaled agile or scrum
- Experience with large-scale web applications and backend services, including API design, access management, authorization, authentication, data protection and encryption
- Solid understanding of common application and infrastructure security vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Solid technical foundation (Computer Science / Engineering degree or equivalent) with a business-savvy mindset and an ability to translate technical vulnerabilities into business risks for senior leadership
- Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
- Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
- Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.