This job posting has expired
Application Architect: Connected Solutions & IoT
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
- At IBM India, we are looking to expand our Smart Products & Industry 4.0 team and if you are an Industrial Software/Embedded/Application Architect or Developer or SME with anywhere between 8 years – 15 years of experience in the following,
- MES/ IT-OT/ Edge/ Cloud/ PLC Scada solutions
- Architecture, solution design, and development
- IT-OT integrations including Industrial Connectors such as Kepware, Tellit DeviceWise, OSI PI
- OT protocols not limited to Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, IEC 104
- IoT protocols not limited to MQTT, AMQP, CoAP
- Network experience including DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Gateways, Routers
- Application development and integration experience using Java, Python, or Unix languages
- Senior Cross-Platform Architect in the Internet of Things space who has designed complex IoT solutions on non-IBM platforms like AWS, Azure IoT Hub, PTC Thing works, either all or some of them.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering solutions in Industry 4.0 space. The candidate will be responsible for the solution conceptualization, design, development of Industrial IOT related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the solution delivery. Will be responsible for developing first of a kind solution, driving client discussions with confidence. Should be a good team player with the ability to drive and motivate. The candidate will be responsible to handle Industrial solutions for multiple manufacturing projects. The role expects the person to drive thought leadership and innovation.
- 12+ years of experience in the Industry
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in the Internet of Things area.
- Cross-Platform Architect in the Internet of Things space who has designed complex IoT solutions on non-IBM platforms like AWS, Azure IoT Hub, PTC Thing works, either all or some of them.
- Experience in driving Industry 4.0 solution design and delivery.
- Experience in building in Industry Solution that is centered around Connected Products
- Experience in Device Management, Device Security, OTA & FOTA, Certificate Management
- Experience in IoT Protocols (MQTT, AMQP, CoAP)
- Experience in developing a modular and scalable solution
- Experience in API and Web Service
- Experience in OT Protocols
- Experience in operational Management systems (BMS, MES, WMS, etc)
- Industrial Architect who has designed and implemented manufacturing systems/solutions.
- Experience in API and web services
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent communication Skill
- About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
- Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
- About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.