This job posting has expired
Customer Support Specialist - Cloud
Location : Milton Keynes MK9
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Customer Support Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
- Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
- Ingram Micro is a master Cloud Service Provider (mCSP), offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
- In this role you will be accountable for overall partner experience, include providing assistances to our resellers on their Billing, Order placement, and Technical inquires.
- You'll take inbound service requests by phone calls and emails. Use your technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to answer questions and or troubleshoot technical issues to find solutions
- Responding to inbound Billing and Technical service requests over the phone and email.
- Accurately and efficiently log all issues and status updates in our internal tracking system
- Understands client's business objectives/impact and applies their expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success
- Evaluate and provide resolution for complex customer Billing inquiries
- Reconcile invoices provided by the customer and/or other internal departments
- Explain charges to our customers to enhance their understanding of billing processes and policies
- Initiate adjustments to customer billing charges where appropriate and communicate outstanding amounts to customers
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose as software defects, misconfiguration, content issues, or end user issues
- Supporting multiple cloud solutions (I.e. Symantec, Acronis, Dropbox, Microsoft O365)
- Primary focus will be one Microsoft O365 suite
- Contributing to the development of service desk processes and procedures
- Interacts closely with various departments and vendors to provide timely resolution on issues
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment Working
- Passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Previous experience troubleshooting and debugging SaaS cloud solutions is an asset
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Understanding of related terminology and concepts,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy
- *Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*