This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
- Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means - trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange - discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
- Design and develop Solution Architecture by systematically analyzing various Siemens portfolio of products and Non-Siemens products, its capabilities, Integration needs for its seamless integration into the Industrial Automation domain solution.
- Cloud/ Edge Solution Architects – Azure/AWS/Mindsphere, Docker Container Technologies - Mandatory
- Serverless architecture – Mandatory (Cloud based)
- IOT / IOT centric Analytics – Mandatory
- Different Industrial Protocols, OPC UA + MQTT + REST – Focus more on Industrial Automation domain (Mandatory)
- 3rd party systems such as ERP/SAP/MES integration.
- Node/Angular/Java, Opensource stacks, Postgres, SQL etc… (Preferred)
- Mobile App Integration (IOS/android) – Ex: Xamarin (Optional – but welcome)
- Industrial Automation experience in implementation and products, competitor system is mandatory.
- Good understanding of Usability & UI guidelines for Web / Windows applications.
- Good understanding of Client server, Cloud architecture.
- Good understanding of Edge devices, Open source stacks/frameworks, Libraries.
- Good experience in Architecture & Design.
- Technical mentoring of team in Bangalore.
- Design Reviews, Code Review and Test Spec Review.
- Interface with Customers/Partners.
- Collaborate internally with Product development teams
- Support in development of Techno-commercial Proposals
- Proactively propose, develop prototypes.
- 9 - 11 years of experience in Software development with specialization in Presentation layer (GUI), Client-Server implementations, Cloud Technologies,
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in design and development of software
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing solution architecture.
- Good know-how on C#, .Net Framework, ASP.NET, Mobile Technologies (iOS, Android)
- Good know-how on databases (SQL, MongoDB,Postgress)
- Knowledge of Client Server, Distributed and Service Oriented Architecture
- Hands on experience in Application development & deployment on Local/Cloud/Mobile Platforms
- Must have a very strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with SCADA/DCS/HMI system would be an added advantage
- Developments tools (MS VS2010/12/15, Webstorm, TFS)
- Good know-how of connectivity to ERP Systems, SAP
- AWS, Azure
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
- At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds