This job posting has expired
Sr Data Scientist
Location : Overland Park, KS 66251
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Data Scientist
Experience : Senior Level
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Design and produce standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and various data visualization reporting solutions. Gather and document report requirements. Write report specifications to meet business needs. Use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards. Perform modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements. Validate and test reports to ensure accuracy and quality. May participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools. May provide support and training to end-users for reporting tools and reports.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- 5 years of dynamic experience in financial and operational analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proven experience with financial modeling and business case development
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting goals
- Quantitative concentration
- Experience in SAS/R/Python/SQL.
- Databricks experience helpful.
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
- This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Experimental design, A/B testing, CRM Analytics, Marketing analytics
- Perform continuous channel profitability analysis, understanding key drivers of performance (e.g. sales volumes, margin, customer retention, value creation, and return on investment). Effectively communicate performance to channel leaders, and identify risks and opportunities
- Partner with Channel Management, Sales, and Marketing to steer investments to drive value and margin performance in the channel
- Partner with channel leadership to execute key operational initiatives. Work closely with internal clients to capture business issues, and incorporate them into business and financial models
- Develop comprehensive financial models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options. Perform post-mortem analyses to determine efficiency of key investment decisions
- Build executive-level presentations and present sophisticated analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses
- Demonstrate strong proficiency working with and analyzing large sets of data. Perform data mining as needed to support analyses and drive key insights
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive environment
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
- T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.