This job posting has expired
Algorithm Developer - EAC
Location : Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
- With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
- We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
- Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in signal processing domain in any of MEMS, image, audio, video & radar
- Strong in signal processing and algorithm development
- Strong in mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge in statistical signal processing concepts (Estimators, Probabilities)
- Good in coding (MATLAB, Embedded C/C++, Python)
- Good in communication
- Experience in design and implementation of filters or related algorithms
- Exposure in MEMS & its applications (acceleration /magnetic field/rotation),
- Hands on ML Experience & Expertise (Intermediate to Expert level), Learning Algorithms, IOT
- SCM (GIT, Jenkins), Working Environment (AGILE)