This job posting has expired
Director of Product Management - Security
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Tempe, Arizona, USA
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Director
Experience : Mid Level
- GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
- Location: Your manager will be out of California but this position can be remote in central US and Canada. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
- Out team helps simplify the issuance, distribution, and management of security products to free our customers from security worries. We make it easy to protect small business’s online presence. Security is among the top of mind in our customers’ value curve and simplifying security is one of the top priorities for GoDaddy. You will join the team as a senior leader and will have the chance to create a disproportionate impact on the customer’s journey and their business. Your focus area's will be:
- Grow our business - Our team’s goal is to enable designers/developers and SMBs to seamlessly secure themselves and their customers across every engagement and end point. We will secure our products by default while we build outstanding security website product as a stand-alone product.
- Understand our customers inside and out
- Develop product strategy and vision and translate it into creative, high quality, simple features; invent on behalf of customers
- Bring your deep security expertise to collaborate closely with senior leaders across the organization to guide your vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Run experiments to iteratively improve the user & product experience, leading to improved NPS and business metrics.
- Define and own success metrics, and leverage insights to improve CX and product/business performance
- Launch new features and make sure our sales, marketing, and PR teams are telling the most compelling story
- Be a lead in our PM team - strengthen a team of PMs as needed to help scale to meet the demands of the business
- Be an amplifier, listening to and engaging with stakeholders at all levels, cross-pollinating thoughts and ideas and encouraging those around you with your product vision and strong sense of emotional intelligence for our customers.
- MS in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or MBA
- Familiarity with information security principles and best practices, cryptography, certificates, and other PKI use cases such as IoT
- 7 years of total work experience, 5 years of product management experience, and 3 years of experience in optimally building and shipping customer and/or developer facing security products and services at significant scale.
- Defining strategy, identifying and modeling business opportunities, and crafting and executing on go-to-market plans.
- Strong Test and Learn culture
- ML Learning Models and Security Bots.
- GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
- GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
- If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.