This job posting has expired
Product Management Intern
Location : Mississauga, ON
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Intern
Experience : Entry Level
- SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
- We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
- The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay has also architected a deeper bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication than ever. The value-added features including e-Flyers, e-Coupons, eGift Card along with the data-driven marketing solutions allows us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
- Assist the Product Manager in the collection and management of product requirements, visiting users, participating in user requirement analysis, defined product functions, and participating in the preparation of product requirement documents.
- Assist the Product Manager in writing product-related documents, including flow charts, interactive prototypes, PRD, etc., and assisting the Product Manager in formulating product plans.
- Coordinating and communicating with the business team, design team, and development team, assisting the Product Manager and project manager to organize product development, and ensuring the timely launch of the product.
- Track and support business development and operation.
- Participate in daily data operation and monitoring and assist Product Manager to analyze and propose optimization schemes, and improved user experience.
- Assist the Product Manager and the business department to complete various business documents of the product, develop operational process documents, conduct training, and provide consulting solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, or Business related.
- Familiar with mobile Internet, app application, wallet application, e-commerce business, and market.
- Internship or work experience in finance, the Internet, e-commerce, or other industries is a huge plus.
- A team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation.
- Thrilled to work in a start-up environment with a fast-moving and rapidly growing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.