This job posting has expired
Automated Test Development Engineer
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : China
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
- Espressif has opened a Technology Center in Pune (Baner), India, which will focus on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions development for our growing customers.
- The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
- Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
- Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of technical interview as per previous round feedback.
- Finally, Successful candidates will have interview with HR. What you offer us
- Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologist.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent trainings by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips,
- attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.