This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Switzerland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
- ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB has been a pioneer through the four Industrial revolutions and is at the forefront of the Industry 4.0. By delivering digitalization to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. This is a IOT Engineer role, reporting to the Technical Consultant business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Architecting drawings of the Industrial IIoT service offerings, to fit the need of the particular customer project, based on existing template/ Tools/To be developed Templates.
- Supporting sales for technical specifications, participating in customer meetings and presentation/demo sessions.
- Managing life cycle maintenance contracts execution.
- Supporting remote service execution,24*7 or during business hours as applicable.
- Ensuring customer site audits & site support consultancy for value engineering.
- Setting up IT/IIoT Infrastructure hardware, software and maintaining them.
- Developing Genix analytics dashboards based on Released products.
- B.Tech/B.E from a reputed University in Computer Science /Electronics/Instrumentation.
- Required 4-8 years of experience on IoT Platform System/Analytics Service Products.
- Should have experience on Operations technologies.
- Should have knowledge of Edge Gateways, IoT protocols.
- Should have knowledge of Cloud Platforms such as Azure, AWS from Selling and proposal perspective.
- Should have knowledge of diagnostics of system 800xA/S+ (Symphony plus/Freelance DCS/AC800M, AC500PLC).
- Should have knowledge of hardware/software components, apart from engineering.
- We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if it is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning