This job posting has expired
Cloud Platform Engineer(AWS)
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Cloud Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Cloud platform engineer(AWS) – Bangalore/Pune/Chennai - 3 to 7 years - JR0148237
- Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
- FIS empowers small to large retirement plan providers around the globe with a comprehensive, integrated suite of retirement solutions. Our industry-leading offering includes an extensive selection of technology and services. From record keeping technology and plan administration and compliance solutions, to financial wellness that supports all aspects of retirement services business and positions our clients for future growth. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic retirement technology team where they will grow personally, technically and professionally.
- 6+ years of experience of total experience.
- 3+ years of experience in AWS platform.
- Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
- Controls user access and passwords.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve reliability and performance of system.
- Monitors usage and performance.
- Trains personnel on system usage.
- Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
- Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
- Supports Web access and electronic messaging services and maintains a secure systems environment.
- Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Requires five or more years of demonstrated experience
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
- Knowledge of storage management, TCP/IP, network monitoring and tools and technical writing principles and practices
- Effective analytical, problem solving, installation and maintenance skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, Amazon CloudFront, Lambda, API Gateway, AWS IoT etc.)
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career in Remote infrastructure Management.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
- Sourcing Model
- Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.