This job posting has expired
Product Deployment Specialist (RecovR)
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Headquarters : Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
- As a Product Operations Specialist (RecovR), you will work in Kudelski’s IoT group specializing in our RecovR loT management and recovery solution. You will be responsible for the end-to-end rollout and installation of franchise dealerships, training dealerships, and being the subject matter expert on RecovR installation and use. You will work closely with sales, operations, and product to efficiently roll-out new dealerships nationally.
- With Kudelski’s RecovR product, automotive dealers can easily find inventory, increase operational efficiency, and create an F&I revenue stream through our 2-in-1 loT management and consumer vehicle recovery offering. Our solution hits the sweet spot of today’s car dealer needs by increasing operational efficiency, driving sales process efficiency, theft recovery, and F&I profit. The BDM role is an extremely challenging and rewarding position as you will be the driving force behind RecovR’s growth and our dealer’s success.
- Project manage installation launches of newly onboarded Franchise Dealer customers
- Frequent travel to customer launches to validate the highest level of quality and customer experience
- Ongoing communications with sales and service teams about customer activities
- Manage and create daily/weekly reports to “show” your work and productivity
- Perform various administrative activities that support the customer experience (such as booking travel, creating orders, reporting, calendar entries, etc.)
- Work with other departments to establish process improvement opportunities that positively impact the customer experience while reducing costs
- Create and facilitate onboarding and training documents/materials
- Document processes and procedures to share with customers and Kudelski IoT RecovR sales/services team members
- Provide continuing education and training for new installation support representatives.
- Prepare and facilitate various projects as requested by supervisor
- Be an expert in installation of RecovR & provide tech support where needed
- Make daily business decisions that are productive to the customer experience while also meeting cost reduction objectives
- Follow up with Franchise Dealer customers about their ongoing customer experience with the RecovR installation team
- Learn the RecovR product / User interface, and actively train and educate Franchise dealers on the use of RecovR.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Skilled communicator – both verbal and written
- Driven and determined to build strong long-lasting relationships.
- Team players with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience management complex projects.
- Intelligent, driven, and competitive personality.
- Ability to travel <80% of the work week.
- Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
- The Kudelski Group is a world leader in digital security. Its technologies are used in a wide range of services and applications requiring access control and rights management to secure the revenues of content owners and service providers for digital television. The Group also offers cyber security solutions and services focused on helping companies assess risks and vulnerabilities and protect their data and systems. And finally, it is a technology leader in the area of access control and management of people or vehicles to sites and events.
- If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, then Kudelski is where you need to be! Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on innovation and trust, serving clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. Kudelski remains committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
- Immersion in an incredible culture and the vibe of a fast moving and growing organization full of opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects.
- Competitive compensation with a benefits package that protects you and your loved ones and allows you to pursue career growth with tuition reimbursement.
- Generous time off for rest, relaxation, and hobbies.
- Colleagues from across the globe who are interested in helping clients protect their companies so they can focus on fulfilling their mission.
- Nagra USA. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO M/F/D/V