This job posting has expired
Embedded Firmware Engineer
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Bangalore, India.
Hiring Mode : Contract
Hiring Role : Firmware Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Design and implement standard-based and proprietary Bluetooth/BLE/15.4 firmware features.
- Enhance existing firmware and software to support complex Bluetooth/BLE/15.4 use cases for auto/gaming/IOT customers.
- Bluetooth/BLE/15.4 SoC bring up.
- Pre-silicon and post-silicon software development on Palladium or FPGA
- Work with the teams in various locations for all aspects of the projects
- Work with the application engineering team to resolve customer issues.
- Strong working knowledge of C language is a must.
- Experience in embedded design area is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is required. Experience in following areas is highly desired.
- BT/BLE/15.4 controller experience in Link Layer and Link Manger layer
- BT/BLE lower layer protocol knowledge
- Debug/development experience with wireless baseband and protocol timing
- Engineering(Bachelor’s or master’s) degree in EE or CS is required
- Experience with RTOS like ThreadX is required
- Exposure to ARM processor architecture is required.
- Strong debugging skills and knowledge of common debug equipment like Wi-Fi/BT Sniffer, oscilloscope/logic analyzer etc. is required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work through technical issues with customers and remote teams is required.
- Experience with developing standard based Bluetooth/15.4 or Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) firmware features is desired.
- Experience with host interfaces like USB, UART, I2C, SDIO, PCM, GSPI is desired
- Cross platform development experience is desired.
- Experience with SoC bring up is a plus.
- Experience with wireless coexistence performance tuning and optimization is a plus.