This job posting has expired
Director, Customer Success
Location : Toronto, ON
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Director
Experience : Mid Level
- At Inpixon, we are the innovators of Indoor Intelligence, delivering actionable insights for people, places and things. Combining the power of mapping, positioning, and analytics, we help to create smarter, safer, and more secure environments. Our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions harness the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now to create exceptional experiences.
- We are motivated by and focused on our vision to 'do good' with indoor data and build something that can quite literally change the world we interact with. We take pride in the way we positively impact the daily lives of our customers and continue to push the boundaries of how our platform can benefit others. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence solutions can:
- Help transform workplace experiences. Through our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions, we can help make workplaces safer and smarter as we return to work.
- Help staff and patients navigate hospitals easily. Through indoor mapping and awareness, we can direct patients from their car directly to their appointments, from registration to labs, and to waiting rooms. For nurses, we can tag equipment and supplies allowing quick access to other team members, visualizing asset movement and sending notifications.
- Manage cybersecurity. Through integration with Mobile Device Management, we can detect devices, control applications in secured zones, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
- Optimize resources allocation. Through any number of our product features, we manage, prioritize, and control the way spaces are used and accessed. Whether it's staff allocation in retail space, managing temperature and electricity consumption in a workspace, we improve space utilization.
- Inpixon Indoor Intelligence is continuously uncovering new ways to improve our lives.
- Inpixon’s Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions offer clients the ability to leverage location awareness, RTLS, workplace and hybrid event solutions, analytics, sensor fusion and the IoT to create exceptional indoor experiences. We provide a comprehensive suite of Indoor Intelligence solutions with the plug-in architecture and open APIs that enable interoperability and seamless integration with other systems increasing the reach, flexibility and power of our solutions.
- Reporting to the VP, Customer Success, we have a newly created opportunity for a Director, Customer Success, based in Toronto. You will be strategic at the program level, partnering with leadership to define and implement a customer success and support framework. You will work directly with customers, optimize their journey and acquire insights into their needs. You will apply your relationship-building expertise to gain trust, collaborate with internal teams, and influence high-level enterprise stakeholders.
- You have a passion for client happiness and engagement. You may be a Senior Customer Success Manager looking for a step up to a Director role. Or, you may already have the title, but you are looking for increased professional satisfaction leading the customer success function at a global organization. Either way, you have the experience supporting the build of a customer success program and implementation of best practices.
- You have a varied background that includes project management, client delivery, and team leadership. You may not be a hands-on technologist, but ultimately you are interested in and capable of rapidly learning our product and bringing others up to speed on the functionality.
- Influence and impact. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence product suite delivers high ROI and keeps us sticky with our clients. You want to play a critical role in ensuring our customers' success and ours, building out the function, and ultimately, the team. You will gain exposure across the organization and with our big-name global customers as you collaborate across teams to ensure their engagement and satisfaction.
- Accelerated career growth. With a culture built from the top down by engaged leaders, Inpixon exudes a warmth and a genuine atmosphere of teamwork and support for career development. At Inpixon, the next step may not yet exist, but as we grow organically and through acquisitions, we will continue to promote our people based on their leadership skills. Within the first 12-18 months in this role, you will define, drive and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered to Inpixon customers. After which, you will move into phase two of our customer success initiative, having successfully defined and launched the success framework for all Inpixon products. You will have the opportunity to prove your value, and gain the increased ownership and rewards, leading a team of CSMs, and potentially overseeing multiple teams by segment.
- A high-growth company. We are disciplined about pouring our R&D dollars into our present and our future, and we recently raised $40 million. This is a chance to join a company that offers the best of both worlds: the stability and work-life balance of a well-funded, publicly-traded stable organization and the fast-paced, responsive, and Agile environment of a scale-up investing in research and the latest-in-everything.
- Design and roll out a framework. You will work with the VP, Customer Success on the design, development, and implementation of our Customer Success & Support framework for all Inpixon products. You will optimize the customer journey post-implementation to renewal, designing playbooks, tools, and individualized success planning for each customer.
- Own a portfolio of enterprise customers. You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and sponsors, gain insights into their needs, and present optimizations on the use of the product to solve problems.
- Lead a growing customer support team. You will provide day-to-day guidance and overall support to the team, removing roadblocks and ensuring individuals are set up for success in both their role and their career at Inpixon.
- Collaborate. You will establish and nurture collaboration across teams, partnering closely with Sales to support retention and expansion initiatives. You will work with the Product team to ensure the voice of the customer is captured in roadmap initiatives.
- Measure and analyze. You will identify and distribute valuable engagement and adoption metrics, including Net Promoter Score and product usage.
- The customer success expertise. You have 5+ years of experience implementing or building out a high-touch customer success model for B2B customers, preferably in a SaaS environment. You have a proven history of driving customer success and satisfaction, leading to increased retention and revenue growth. You are comfortable learning new technologies and the driving factors behind how complex products simplify work or life for end-users. Ideally, you have experience increasing engagement with software products and integrated systems.
- The interpersonal skills. You have expertise fostering relationships, working with high-level stakeholders, managing conflict, and influencing decision-makers. You can navigate communication chains efficiently and insightfully, balancing when to use email and when a phone call is required.
- The ownership. You have the initiative to be proactive, identify the solution, and take action. You hold yourself highly accountable for your deliverables and, ultimately, the satisfaction of your customers. You are results-driven and have direct exposure to setting metrics, optimizing processes, and directing strategies to prove value and increase engagement.
- The leadership skills. You have exceptional project planning and management skills. You excel at collaboration and working across teams to get the job done. You can build trust, and you know how to coach and manage direct reports at different levels.
- Together is better. We are one team. We recognize that people join a company, and want to be part of a team because of a shared vision, mission, and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics, and AI to everyday indoor spaces is what drives our work. The people we work with are what brings us together every day.
- Together we make it happen. We got this. We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing. Everyone at Inpixon is engaged with what we do, who we do it with and why we do it.
- Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness guide the way we work with each other and our customers.
- Balance tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational outlook that nurtures a growth mindset. We measure outcomes not time, guided by the principle of being present and meeting goals and that provides the balance of life outside work.
- If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.