This job posting has expired
Principal Design Engineer-Software
Location : Andover, MA 01810
Headquarters : Paris, France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
- Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Be exposed to real-time operating systems like Embedded Linux, VxWorks, and RTXC that are used universally around the world
- Gain hands-on experience with Communications protocols that power the 21st century technologies.
- Design embedded firmware/hardware architectures and implement IOT enabled solutions in the Industry sector
- Take the next step to grow your C & C++ programming experience
- Enhance your career by learning Cyber Security skills
- Gain exposure to cutting edge technologies such as Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Time Sensitive Networking
- Bring your existing technical expertise to enhance our team
- · - You have a Masters of Science in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 2-3 years’ experience
- You desire to learn how software and hardware work together to create innovative products
- Enjoy working within a multi-cultural R&D team
- Have exposure to applications that marry SW and HW components together
- You want to work with engineering experts, who design world-class products
- You have a passion to explore new ideas
- Enjoy travel and collaborating with R&D centers around the world
- Enjoy sharing your passion for technology by writing and presenting to colleagues
- We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
- You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
- It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
- Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
- Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.