This job posting has expired
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Rajkot, India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- BTech / MTech / MCA / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology ∙ 12-16 years of experience as a Software developer and 4 years as an architect working on enterprise solutions.
- Experience in architecting & developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Understanding of both frontend and backend technologies and architecture (API design, message driven applications, micro-services, relational and non-relational databases, big data, scalability, security, etc) ∙ Experience working with Containerization and Cluster technologies like Docker/Kubernetes ∙ Experience with distributed storage and data systems (e.g. Memcached, Kafka, Redis) ∙ Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn and grow both personally and professionally ∙ Experience with the Azure CI/CD pipeline
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Database design/data modeling experience and performance tuning of prod systems ∙ Experience in web development including HTML, CSS, Java Script. React/Redux experience will be a plus ∙ Any AI/ML experience will be a plus
- Ability to take full ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Team player with strong analytical skills to solve complex business problems by writing simple, effective code Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop and deploy secure, scalable, robust and quality solutions for the IOT team.
- Set the end-to-end technical direction for the team, including platform, technology, tools, and infrastructure.
- The candidate will be the primary lead for all technical discussions within and across different teams in the org.
- Lead, mentor, participate in architecture design & code reviews etc. and encourage the professional and technical growth of yourself & those around you.
- Build highly performance, scalable and secure API's using best design practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members during different phases of SDLC cycle.
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong architecture, development best practices, and new technologies, build tools that will help automate/simplify existing processes
- Work on full stack from DB to UI, including .Net technologies, React, NodeJS, SQL and NoSQL DB, Apache Kafka, Druid, Docker, Kubernetes
Apply for this job