This job posting has expired
Technology Team Lead
Location : Plano, TX
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Overall responsibility for one or more large-scale activity. Building and being responsible for the unit's strategy and roadmap to achieve interpersonal business, operational and delivery goals as well as end-to-end management of the testing engagements, including professional, financial and HR aspects.
- Support multiple customers during project lifecycle by ongoing matrix and complicated team/task management
- Lead sophisticated Infra team/tasks in matrix environment with diverse variety of tasks/challenges
- Interact and work with multiple infra and IT teams as part of environment setup, maintenance and support
- Act as the liaison with different functions to ensure that there are uniform and streamlined processes in the unit.
- Provide professional mentorship and coaching to project management and development teams, implementation groups as well as customer architects - internal and external Amdocs customers, including partners without database understanding.
- Ensure the detailed handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all significant metrics.
- Ensure timely resolution or critical issue within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional demeanor.
- Evaluate new technologies to meet business needs or to tackle business problems
- Build open lines of communication and develop processes and programs, that will encourage a multi-cultural team to achieve unit goals. Drive interpersonal integrity and assure excellent delivery across all regional engagements by enabling and promoting standard tools and practices used in the organization as well as drive out-of-the-box solutions that include introducing improvements to further build positive efficiency across operations.
- Perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- Perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on).
- Report and properly document errors that are detected.
- Experience as Integration Engineer in different stages of SDLC (Software Development Process)
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux Server platform
- Deep understanding of the middleware technologies (Web Logic, WebSphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle Tuxedo) and basic database technologies
- Proven experience with CC (Configuration Control) tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Build your skills and work on a broad scope of activities
- As you will support excellent products, you will assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- We will provide you a scope for professional development
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
- Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce