This job posting has expired
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Headquarters : Finland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Develop and implement new product and solution features.
- Analyze reported product defects and fix as required.
- Develop and implement Automated Test Cases using Automation Framework (Robot Ideally)
- Participate in requirements analysis, feature breakdown and estimates.
- Create/Support/Maintain software design documentation
- Participate to Agile SCRUM ceremonies
- Support process improvement initiatives to reduce product/solution technical debt
- Provide input and recommendations to high level product architecture.
- Demo features to project team and customer as required
- Support project team during all project phases enabling continuous delivery practises and short feedback loop cycles
- Supporting project delivery activities, when required, automating Customer Acceptance test cases making sure those will be part of CI/CD process
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required - candidates with Master´s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering will be more relevant.
- 4+ experience in Software Development, with experience in developing web services and microservice-based architectures (strong plus)
- Experience in working on Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience in working with Java, Spring framework, Spring Boot and J2EE
- Knowledge of key software design patterns
- Experience with test-driven/business driven/domain driven development and unit testing frameworks
- Proven track record of working in and with cross-functional distributed teams, including working across multiple time zones and providing remote support
- 3+ Years Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) platforms, preferably Jenkins
- 3+ Years Experience with administering Linux-based operating systems
- 2+ Years Experience with containers and preferably also Kubernetes
- Proven track record of using configuration management tools, such as Ansible and Terraform, to maintain an evolving infrastructure
- Exposure to CI practices such as static code analysis, code coverage analysis, automated unit testing, vulnerability scanning, integration testing, etc.
- Experience with one or more Cloud Platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Exposure to Prometheus, ELK stack, and Grafana
- Experience with artifact repository software, preferably JFrog Artifactory
- Experience with Git
- Exposure to OpenStack or VMware
- Knowledge of Robot Framework and JUnit will be strong bonus
- Database knowledge: Operational experience in using Non-SQL Dbs like Aerospike
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, OpenShift, etc.
- Engineering distributed applications within architectural scenarios
- Designing scalable solutions on cloud platforms with focus on performance and resiliency
- Implementing messaging patterns and application integration techniques and technologies
- Implementing microservice architectures
- Containers for packaging application deployment units and interacting with container-orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
- Defining CI/CD pipelines to automate test and release across different application environments using concepts such as Blue/Green and Canary deployments
- Experience working in Policy or Charging domains is considered an asset
- Highly developed analytical and debugging skills with proven ability to perform in a fast paced environment and under time constraints while keeping attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple issues, with quickly changing priorities
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles based on AGILE mode of working.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Effective and supportive team player