This job posting has expired
Advanced Software Engr
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Job Description – Advanced PSR Test Automation Engineer
- Understand EPIC / Stores and product architecture to develop PSR (Performance Scalability and Reliability) Test approach for enterprise applications.
- Participate in Sprint planning and release planning with Engineering teams to understand the PSR or NFRs and create PSR test cases
- Drives PSR testing leveraging latest PSR tools, leverage or develop PSR framework and owns execution of performance test scripts to validate the application performance and stability.
- Partner with product architect to devise the PSR test scope referring product tech and spec. Also, take active part in product design
- Measure and analyze performance data (workload, system and application) from PSR system and apply it to the product workload models. Build App monitoring tools.
- Participate in performance tuning at OS, Infra, Application levels for the products and help to diagnose PSR issues customer Test benches
- Integrate PSR Tests with CICD pipeline and ensure daily PSR runs on PSR environment
- Define acceptance criteria for performance testing. Continuously learn and improve the PSR testing practices in HCI. Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Mentor scrum teams and SIT teams in PSR approaches. Collaborate with larger HCE PSR teams to bring in best practices to HCI teams
- Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports.
- Support Engineering / Ops team with PSR troubleshooting and suggesting solution to fix PSR issues
- Hands on experience with PSR Testing practices at least for 5 years
- Worked on testing of large B2B enterprise application and must have good track record in Testing large scale applications from PSR perspective
- Must involve in testing of IOT stack and data flow between platform to enterprise applications
- Experience in Testing backend services (API layers) / Micro services with varying degree of loads which perform massive application Transactions with automated scripts
- Worked on performance tools like Jmeter, HP Loadrunner, SoapUI, Locust or equivalent. Must have deep working knowledge of one of the performance tools
- Must have excellent hold on scripting skills with Python, Power Shell, PL/SQL
- Good hold on Automation tools like Selenium, QTP or equivalent. Added advantage if candidate knows C# or Java language.
- Must have used Machine Learning techniques in performance Tests to optimize the tests and to trace failures to components level
- Worked with App monitoring skills like AppDynamics, Dynatrace or equivalent
- Building the PSR dashboard for applications to ease daily monitoring
- Experience in Windows OS. Linux/ Unix or equivalent is desirable.
- Know software development using Agile methodology