Director, Digital Asset Institutional Sales
Location : Plantation, Florida, United States
Headquarters : Plantation, Florida, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Director
Experience : Mid Level
TradeStation is an on-line brokerage firm seeking to level the playing field for self-directed investors and traders, empowering them to claim their individual financial edge. We have built a team of amazing people who work together in a high-performance culture to provide our clients with exceptional products and services. We offer a collaborative and flexible work environment, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an unlimited PTO policy.
- Aggressively develop and close outside lead sources specifically targeted with TradeStation product lineup in mind.
- Secure new revenue generating firm relationships primarily focused on digital asset products.
- Work closely with the Business Development and API product teams to create a tailored digital asset offering for Institutional clients.
- Continually evaluate current competitive landscape and provide quarterly analysis for Executive review.
- Conduct top of the funnel research on digital asset firms, exchanges, custodians, etc. for possible partner matches.
- Evaluate leads outside of normal industry channels to determine appetite for interests in digital asset portfolio allocation and interest-bearing add-on.
- Collaborate with marketing, product management and other functions as appropriate to create new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Evaluate and form partnerships with cryptocurrency companies via the TradeStation digital asset API offering.
- Provide guidance on sales materials and content for all digital asset related products.
- Proven track record and extensive network within the digital asset universe.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a revenue driven mindset, and a passion for learning about new technology.
- Dynamic personality with a proven ability to generate revenue and participate in successful sales organizations.
- Strong and current industry relationships.
- Experienced public speaker and robust communication skills for domestic and international relationships.
- Proficiency in client relationship management processes and best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, start-up like environment.
- Subject matter expert in the digital asset competitive landscape including custodians, exchanges, influencers, incubators, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving and interpersonal skills; proficiency at multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- At least 10 years Business Development & Sales experience preferably with a focus on digital assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Strong knowledge and deep passion of cryptocurrencies and blockchain preferred.
- An ability to travel as needed to client locations and represent the firm at clients/industry events as requested.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.