Scooptram Operators - Remote
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Accepting resumes from Manitoba, Ontario, Sask., Alta and BC. ONLY.
DUMAS is looking for experienced, skilled underground Scooptram Operators who meet the following performance expectations:
- Outstanding safety record
- Ontario Basic Underground Hard Rock Mining Scooptram Modules or equivalent is an asset BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating a scoop
- Schedule: 14/14
- Transportation - Charter flights from three locations in Ontario, North Bay, Sudbury and Thunder Bay
- Travel Allowance - For those unable to reach a Charter Flight Location, travel is paid at $.54 per kilometer.
- Food and Accommodations; provided as required in townsite camp with newly rebuilt kitchen facilities. All meals provided.
Dumas is a leading full-service underground mining contractor providing services to clients throughout the Americas. Over the past 20 years, Dumas has completed over 500 projects in 10 countries, for over 40 clients.
Send us your resume and transcripts via our website, www.dumasmining.com. There is a spot on the Careers page to upload your paperwork.
Dumas Contracting Inc. is committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.
We really appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.