Location : Montréal, QC
Headquarters : Geneva, Switzerland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
As a Product Manager in our Montreal Office to manage our Data and API products; your role will be to drive the creation of new products while driving revenue generation and growth for the current product portfolio. In addition, this role will shape the strategy of the products while managing performance through its product life cycle.
We’re looking for a strong product management professional with a deep knowledge of APIs, data analytics and data sharing trends. Someone who enjoys customer interaction and is open to periodic global travel. If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak to you more about this position.
What you will do:
- Managing product strategy by analysing and understanding market trends and the customer needs.
- Sales/Channel Strategy and Support by establishing and implementing an effective channel ‘go to market’ strategy.
- Supporting bid management processes and pre-sales customer interactions
- Supporting sales forces with a clear product value proposition and training
- Defining product innovation by understanding customer needs and the competitive landscape.
- Defining functional product requirements.
- Managing the product roadmap and life cycle.
- Tracking the product P&L, revenue, new business and profitability.
- Defining the product value proposition and market Intelligence by defining and developing the product value proposition.
- Working with user groups and other customer forums to develop customer relationships and influence market thinking.
- Defining a pricing strategy for the products.
- Managing product performance.
- Managing Product Management Practice.
Who you are:
- Relevant business experience in a high-tech global company managing product development.
- Experience with API development and productization.
- Experience with data analytics platforms.
- Knowledge of AI/ML techniques.
- Knowledge of the IT industry is important.
- Innovation Skills and a track record in defining market requirements and functional specifications.
- Understanding of the latest trends and innovations within the airport industry is highly desired.
- Influence: This person will be leading and influencing virtual stakeholders within an international environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business, marketing, or a technical field is highly desired.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonuses, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world-class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
SITA is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, Aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process.