PLM Software Solutions Engineer Remote USA
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
- The PLM Software Solutions Engineer designs, develops, modifies, and evaluates systems software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process. Develops software verification plans and quality assurance procedures. Works on projects that are complex in nature.
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates business systems to meet end user requirements. (50%)
- Develops a process to ensure software meets specifications and quality requirements. (35%)
- Documents and maintains software functionality. (15%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of or university degree
- Two to five years of experience
- Experience developing in Aras Innovator
- SQL experience
- 3-5 or more years of developing PLM solutions
- Adept at Agile or Scrum project management methodologies
- Middleware development a plus
- Excellent time management abilities
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.