Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Remote
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Illinois, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
This position will be a key team member of the Dover Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence (COE) supporting all operating companies across the Dover portfolio within North America.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert in sourcing and talent attraction of technical, operations, and engineering talent across the US.
- Interact with various hiring managers, HR Business Partners, business leaders up to and including senior level management and lead all activities related to the fulfillment of talent staffing needs for all of Dover’s operating companies across North America.
- Advise hiring teams on the most effective sourcing strategy that will support the identification of desired talent and communicate any key labor market trends that may impact search.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of talent acquisition, including recruiting strategy development, candidate sourcing, candidate pipelining, stakeholder management, and assessment/selection.
- Be responsible for identifying, attracting and onboarding exceptional professional talent for a broad range of technical, operations, and engineering roles to include, but not limited to Electrical Engineers, Design engineers, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineers, Embedded software & IOT engineers and Sales/Product Engineers.
- This is a remote role and location is flexible within the US. Some domestic US travel may be required, 5-10%.
Key Responsibilities and Experience
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of the external market, and how it may influence Talent Acquisition strategies. This will include the ability to navigate through analytic platforms (i.e. Gartner Talent Neuron ™, Talent Insights™), understand talent availability and market competition data, and the ability to integrate key insights into sourcing strategy.
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruitment strategies to identify external talent.
- Deliver screened and qualified candidates in a timely manner to hiring team.
- Drive a positive candidate experience to ensure engagement throughout the recruitment process.
- Own and drive an efficient hiring process and set expectations effectively with Hiring Managers.
- Support COE metrics & SLA to ensure time to fill, candidate quality, candidate and hiring team experience, and cost effectiveness are within goals and drive towards continuous improvement.
- Manage requisition and key staffing related processes in the ATS (i.e. SAP Success factors) and other recruitment platforms (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter).
- Consult with business leaders on talent related strategies and initiatives throughout the course of a search to influence decisions regarding recruitment strategy, profile development, assessment methods and final selection.
- Provide a superior experience to all stakeholders throughout the recruiting and overall talent acquisition experience with COE.
- Manage key business relationships; partner effectively with business leaders and functional teams to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and met; maintain broad influence through ongoing development of internal/external relationships across the organization.
- Ensure compliance with Dover policies, processes and practices; maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws. Serve as a role model of Dover's ethical standards, professionalism and code of conduct.
- Develop domain knowledge of various Dover operating companies core business, product lines and business goals
- Support and partner with COE Talent Acquisition team members for driving broad objectives and goals of the COE.
- Report on metrics, status updates and provide weekly hiring manager updates.
- Assist with other projects or assigned tasks, as needed.
- Minimum 8+ years of Talent Acquisition experience with at least 5 years of talent sourcing and recruitment of Technical / Manufacturing / Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional and education experience
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection of professional talent
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals both internal and external to the organization with proven ability to communicate to in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Consultative and collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence all levels of staff and management.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, lead by influencing, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization's priorities; affects and shapes others' views or position on strategic approaches to sourcing and recruiting through communication of compelling and creative insights and ideas.
- Effective at managing multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines, engaging stakeholders, driving accountability ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and bring open requisitions to successful completion.
- Proven capability to handle volume of requisitions and strong ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Highly organized, team player, flexible and able to support the COE team.
- High degree of business acumen with the ability to work independently and with high degree of integrity.
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office; general understanding of systems and their application to advance efficiency of operation.
- ATS experience, SAP Success factors or similar ATS software and LinkedIn Recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Illinois : Downers Grove
Sub Division : Dover Corporation
Job Requisition ID : 36577