San Francisco Technology Consulting IoT Strategy Associate Director
Location : San Francisco, CA
Headquarters : Menlo Park, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Director
Experience : Mid Level
- The Protiviti Career provides opportunities to learn, inspire, and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues, and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities, and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
- We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
- Are you inspired to make a difference?
- Then you have come to the right place.
- The San Francisco office is seeking a IoT Device Testing Senior Manager to join our growing team.
- Senior Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Senior Managers have a solid understanding of their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Senior Managers can clearly articulate the value drivers of our business, and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients. Senior Managers are responsible for job economics and for ensuring seamless project management. Senior Managers are developing future contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You participate in the initiation and development of new products and services.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You are passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency and are able to articulate their value to your clients.
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Experience investigating possible attack scenarios by interpreting the code review findings, attack paths, and providing analysis of results
- Tracking and reporting compliance to product security requirements throughout software or hardware development lifecycle
- Experience developing innovative solutions to address security weaknesses
- Demonstrated improvements on methodologies, toolsets, and offerings through independent or collaborative development work
- Experience performing Application Security Assessment work (threat modeling, design reviews, vulnerability, penetration tests, wireless/RF security) for at least the past year strongly preferred
- Experience with Reverse Engineering hardware or software
- Ability to identify, describe, and report vulnerabilities and standard remediation activities, to include clear demonstration of risk to clients through post-exploitation activities
- Experience with ARM/FPGA/MIPS/etc., (embedded microprocessors), Linux/RTOS or other embedded OSs
- Familiarity with security-related topics such as authentication, entitlements, identity management, data protection, data leakage prevention, validation checking, encryption, hashing, principle of least privilege, software attack methods, and data storage
- Familiarity with JTAG/SPI/other-bus-communication/Onchip Debuggers
- Demonstrated knowledge of coding standings and security requirements (NIST, ISO, OWASP, SEI CERT, MS Secure Coding Standards)
- Knowledge of Internet of Things, Network of Things, Bluetooth Low Energy, RF, RFID, Software Defined Radio (SDR), USRP, Secure Source Code Review
- Strong programming skills (Linux, Java, .NET, C/C++, Assembly, etc.) desired but not required
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 8+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications including OSCP, OSCE, GIAC, CISSP, HCISSP, SANS 600 or 700 level course work are strongly preferred
- We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.