Consultant - Java Developers - COR017074
Location : India-Pune
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
- With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
- Are you the one we are looking for?
- Inviting applications for the role of Consultant, Full Stack Java Developer
- Java Developer will be an integral part of our development teams. The Java Developer will be responsible for identifying/implementing solutions.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Should be strong in data structures and algorithms. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- A knack for writing clean, readable Java code. Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, Object Relational Mapping and REST
- Proficient in Java 8, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring core, MVC, JPA. Working knowledge of Spring Boot.
- Must have working knowledge of REST API designing as well as development using Spring. Swagger based API development and documentation is good to have.
- Sound knowledge of JSON and XML.
- Basic understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms for REST APIs.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with both external and embedded databases. NoSQL DB experience is good to have.
- Implementing unit testing using frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Maven (Other building tools Ant and Gradle are good to have)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Good understanding of Agile practices.
- Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .