Engineer /Sr Engineer
Location : Oragadam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Denmark
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are looking for a Engineer/Senior Engineer, Control Electronics within Hardware Engineering team of Danfoss Drives that would be required to deliver for PEC - India Projects.
- Work and drive the definition of embedded microprocessor based electronic controls including requirements, design, qualification, and life cycle support
- Technical responsibility in all aspects of control electronics design including components, circuits, modules and system integration
- Product/Component requirements
- Component selection and evaluation
- Circuit design, analysis and debugging (analog, digital and switching power supply)
- PCB layout design and manufacturing documentation
- Functional/Reliability verification and validation
- Participate in FMEA and risk assessment activities
- Failure mode root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Product testing
- Provide technical clarification of designs with suppliers and manufacturing
- Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering, mechanical design, control hardware design, and test / validation
- Work with supply chain teams and qualify components and assemblies during prototype development and resolve issues as needed to maintain product and project quality, cost and deliverables
- Product certification (e.g. UL, CE, Marine etc.)
- Production Test Specifications
- B. E (EEE/ECE/Power Electronics) and ME /M. Tech on Applied Electronics/ Control Electronics /Power Electronics.
- Experience of 3 to 9 years
- Familiarity with analog electronics such as operational amplifiers, Comparators, multipliers, signal conditioning, filters etc.
- Familiarity with digital electronics including DSP, Microcontrollers, CPLD’s PLA, PLDs’, FPGA’s and its design implementations
- Familiarity with multiple communications media and protocol such as wired, wireless, RS-485, CAN, Modbus, TCP/IP etc.
- Expertise with VHDL and Verilog
- Experience with High Speed Memory Interfaces DDR SDRAM preferred.
- Knowledgeable and well informed on new trends in Microcontroller, embedded and low power Analog/Digital control electronic technologies
- Able to contribute as a member of an organized project team of engineers
- Experience in presenting technical information to groups and senior level management
- Strong analytical and technical skills with a thirst to learn more.
- Experience leading projects and development teams in a matrix organization preferred
- Experience in using Cadence for PCB Board layout, PCB fabrication, assembly and testing
- MI/EMC design, EMI/EMC test/debug, reliability test and system integration
- Insight into volume production of electronics, specification of (production) testing
- At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
- Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.