Senior Engineer - IOT & Firmware
Location : India
Headquarters : Santa Clara, CA
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Firmware Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
1. 5-8 years of experience in Embedded Software with sound fundamental of C, C++ & Python
2. 1+ years of project management experience.
3. Expert with the Linux, Baremetal & RTOS along with complete protocol knowledge on Bluetooth, BLE (Version 4.2 and 5.0), Wi-Fi, LoRaWAN, Z-Wave, Zigbee, OPC-UA, SPI, I2C, UART, GPIOs
4. Must have experience working in firmware for Sensor and Edge devices, Standard IoT Frameworks, Device SDK, Cloud SDKs (Azure, AWS, Google), a complete End-to-end IoT solution development and Integration with Clouds (Azure, AWS, Google) etc.
5. Must have experience with various IoT HW/devkit (RPi, TI, Marvell, STM, Nordic, ESP, QCA etc).
6. Must have experience on different development and debugging tools
7. Nice to have knowledge on EdgeX Framework, OneM2M, GoLang, Docker Containers.
8. Experience in system level debugging, reverse engineering, Protocol level knowledge of interfaces would be added advantage
9. Familiarity with tools like Logic Analyzer, DSO/CRO, Spectrum Analyzer would be added advantage
10. Sound knowledge of SW development tools such as Git/Gerrit, CVS, Confluence, JIRA, Bit-Bucket, SourceTree etc. is must
11. Passionate about learning new technologies, methodologies, strategies and processes
12. Should be able to work in aggressive, high pressure environment
13. Excellent written and verbal communication
14. Self-starter, problem-solving mentality, and creative thinker
15. Good in documentation & shall be able to prepare the specification, design documents, test plan & test reports from requirements
16. Reading schematics, datasheets, technical reference manual and Silicon revision sheet
Independently lead the module/project with engineers
1. Quality process – CMMi, Agile Scrum is required
2. Good knowledge of working with Open source software packages is preferred
3. Positive attitude and has no issues working
4. Close cooperation with other leaders and projects managers