Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : San Francisco, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
Come up to speed with, and ultimately own our quality system. You'll drive everything from QMS training to CAPAs to complaint handling to internal audits and international expansion
- Help us expand internationally
- Own product quality - You'll work cross functionally with our engineering/supply chain/NPI/PM teams, test labs, vendors, and more to make sure we continue to ship the highest quality products.
- You'll help us create test plans, you'll help execute those tests plans, and analyze the results.
- Conduct supplier audits both domestically and internationally
- Support documentation efforts for regulatory submissions
Experience and Qualifications
- 3 - 10+ years of experience in a QE role
- Deep familiarity with running and maintaining a quality system
- Familiarity with 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and MDSAP
- Working knowledge with PLM tools such as Arena
- User advocate with an appreciation for public health
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Upbeat, adaptable, positive attitude
- Basic hardware lab experience is a plus (i.e. comfortable around soldering irons, voltmeters, bench power supplies, etc.)
- Experience with project and bug tracking tools: Jira, Confluence, TestRail is a plus
- BS degree or equivalent relevant work experience
Be Committed:We are committed to our mission. We have a tremendous opportunity in front of us: to change the face of public health and save hundreds of thousands of lives in the process. We are committed to working hard, working smart, working together, and doing what it takes to make a difference. Our time is now.
Be Efficient: We are a startup, and we are proud of our work so far but there is a lot more work to be done. Moving fast is the result of good planning, decision making, and execution.
Be Inclusive: Solving one of the most important public health problems of our time requires a mix of perspectives and approaches, which is why diversity of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical ability, religious belief and ethnicity are all welcome and greatly valued at Kinsa. We are as proud of our differences as we are of our shared passion for stopping the spread of infectious illness, and are always looking for people with varied viewpoints, skill sets, backgrounds and experiences to realize our mission.