Location : Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Chandler, Arizona, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Microchip is seeking an entry-level Applications Engineer to join the Wireless Solutions Group, Chennai :
- Develop collateral such as application notes ,data sheet and other activities for new product development.
- Develop and present technical training such as webinars, hands-on workshops, etc. to customers, sales and field application engineers.
- Resolve technical issues reported by customers and field application engineers.
- Work in a team environment and interact with Design ,Product /Test and Marketing teams.
- BE / ME in Electronics and Communication or similar domain.
- Basic understanding of Microcontrollers, Digital and Analog circuits.
- Knowledge in embedded assembly and C programming languages.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to produce good quality engineering documentation.
- Experience in working with wireless protocols.
- Prior experience with PCB design using software like Altium .
- Experience in working with Lab equipment like function generators, power supplies and oscilloscopes.
- Experience in trouble shooting hardware and software issues