Senior Software Engineer
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Boston, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Being the subject matter expert for the given subsystem or module and be the focal point of contact for them.
- Acquire and impart domain knowledge to the team members.
Work closely with technical leads and architects to gather detailed requirements to design and implement features.
- Work closely with hardware team to enable board bring up for new devices.
- Work with fellow developers on software for timely delivery of products.
- Review/Write design documents for new features and drive sign-off.
- Linux Embedded SW development (kernel and user space)
- Linux Driver development for embedded devices.
- Exposure to Open WRT or similar GW stack is added advantage
- Debugging on target (JTAG, gdb)
- Exposure to network or any automation tools
- Wi-Fi 802.11 protocol and application development will be an added advantage.
- Has worked independently in incorporating small to medium features and delivering the product to other teams.
- Experience in working on Network protocol level, Management plane is a plus.
- L2/L1 Networking knowledge is added advantage.
- Good communication skills. Email communication and documentation should be clear and crisp.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
- SW development/mgmt tools - knowledge of source versioning systems (GIT), JIRA, Coverity is a plus