Embedded Firmware Engineer (Industrial IOT)
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Firmware Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Conducts analyses for designs, programs, debugs and modified software
- Handles the troubleshooting of codes for firmware applications
- Handles analog and digital hardware and software operating systems
- Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design
- Conducts the programming of machine language, assembly language and high level languages
Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
As OneSensata , we are working together to make things work together
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.