Location : India
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities and key Deleverables
- Body control Module & Security Electronics development
- Knowledge on Hardware & Software on Body Electronics System
- Knowledge on Body Function Module, Park Assist system(PAS), Rear View Camera (RVC),Tire pressure Monitering system(TPMS), Rain Light Sensor (RLS)
- Bring in New Feature related to Body Electronics System
- Requirement preparation and developing the Body Electronics system with the identified suppliers
- - Preparation of test setups and test cases for the functionalities in NI- LabVIEW setups
- Integration of system in vehicle
- Testing and verification of the system functionalities in vehicle and bench setups
- Discussion with the suppliers on the issue and identifying the root cause and solving the problems along with the suppliers.
- Validation monitoring and identifying the issue root cause and solving problems
- Conducting DFMEA's, Preparing the DVP and following all the automotive development process and guidelines
- Production trails and production support
4 to 8 Years
2. Must: Work Experience in Embedded system development for Body controller/Instrument Cluster Hardware & Software.
3. Desirable: Define the archecture of Body Control Module.
4. Must: Knowledge in overall vehicle electrical architecture and various sensors in the vehicle level
5: Must: Experience in automotive electronics system development and its various quality process like DFMEA, DVP, various automotive standard etc.
6. Must: Work experience using tools of MATLAB,INCA, Vector CAN etc, National Instruments tool chain and writing CAPL scripts etc.
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineering, Automotive