You will be responsible for developing and implementing software programming applications in Service Life cycle/Supply Chain Domain.
Your primary objectives will be enhancing, maintenance and troubleshooting activities using Java.
You will be communicating with your colleagues in PTC and subject matter experts, product owners, and developers.
Looking forward for highly committed, enthusiastic professional to augment in the team.
You will play a key role in taking different products in our business unit to the next level by working on different applications.
He/She will be part of SBU R&D team that handles overall development , integration and deployment of various products like SPP, SPM and PAI. Servigistics is market leader for incorporating “advanced data science including artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, and IoT” to “achieve next-level results.” Our optimization engine received praise as “the only true multi-echelon optimization tool available in the market.” Across the board, Servigistics is distinguished as the gold standard.
- Be actively involved in all phases of of R&D development process
- Develop iterative prototypes when appropriate
- Prepare design note(s) as per group standards, based on an approved set of requirements. A design note shall include at minimum: Requirement statement, problem definition, solution description, test scenarios
- Resolve assigned Stories/Tasks per organization guidelines
- Completes all work according to schedule requirements
- Write well documented & performing code including source code documentation that meets organizational standards
- Solicit code reviews for your work
- Participate in code reviews of others work
- Run/develop unit tests and work with QA for automated tests.
- Attend daily stand-up to stay agile, share ideas, give feedback, and stay on track.
- Java , SQL,
- Spring/hibernate is plus
- Junit automation
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good communication skills
- 1-3 years
PTC Company Description
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including: • Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match • Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) • Healthcare and Dental insurance • Paid Time Off and Sick Time • Birthday Day-off • Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) • Holiday Pay • Employee Referral Program • Management and Employee Training Development • Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.