Senior engineering architect
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Senior Level
- HPE combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This technical lead (engineering) position guides a team of engineers and works with the account/alliance teams, Geo and country presales organizations pan HPE business solutions, support specific presales opportunities, articulate the value of the HPE solution, and serve as counsel to guide HPE sales/presales teams and the customers to select HPE solutions. Travel to customer/partner sites is required, including International travel.
- The ability to operate in the complex disciplines and provide highly innovative solutions along with leading and inspiring the teams is key.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Provide mentoring and guidance to other employees.
- The candidate should have strong technical skills in any of the areas such as Cloud, Database, Data Analytics/AI, , IOT, Systems management, storage, big data, networking etc.
- Provides direct and ongoing technical leadership for an organization of multiple individual contributors in designing and developing new solutions and supports Partner/ presales engagements.
- Provides technical leadership and identified as go-to-person for HPE technology areas across server, storage and software portfolio.
- Engages with key stakeholders including Alliances, presales organizations, account managers, marketing, and technical leaders and executives to support opportunities through partners, joint GTM initiatives and evangelization
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall technical leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into partner or customer engagements
- Guides management on technical direction and participates in the analysis of emerging technologies.
- Identify ideas and reusable solutions that can be further developed to drive HPE revenue growth
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor or Master of engineering.
- Minimum 15 or more years of related work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a technical leadership role
Knowledge and Skills
- Engineering or development background is important
- Extensive experience with Server, storage and networking technologies
- Should have worked on any of the solutions such as Cloud, Database, Data Analytics/AI, IOT, Systems management, storage, big data, networking etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software/Hardware systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
- Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
- If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
- You can also find us on: