Business Development Representative (BDR) Secure Test Products
Location : Forward, ON
Headquarters : Netherland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Are you ready to join a dynamic, collaborative team committed to helping our clients drive security forward?
Inspector is the marketing leader in Side-Channel Analysis and Fault Injection hardware and software testing. Over the last 20 years, we gained a market share of 200+ install bases all over the world in the semi-conductor, security test labs, forensics, defense, automotive and IoT space.
- Anticipating needs by conducting market research to identify new leads Inspector;
- Collaborating within the Inspector sales pod, including (senior) sales representatives, on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Developing a deep understanding of our (target) customers and audience
- Being the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establishing active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Applying a tight sales cadence to move leads through the pipeline and to keep our CRM current
- Handing over qualified sale leads to the regional Inspector account executives
- Working collaboratively with our product manager and marketing team by contributing to (virtual) events and public relations materials, including the website, presentations, newsletters and other collaterals as needed.
Our ideal candidate is a sharp, ambitious and enthusiastic professional with a strong commercial drive that can effectively communicate technical and security concepts in the (secure) test tooling space. You have a passion for technology, security, cryptography and electrical engineering. You feel at home in a growing and dynamic company, and are entrepreneurial in an ambiguous environment. You have the ability to bring our knowledge products into the limelight with enthusiasm and can help prospects understand the true business case of the solution. You have a good feel for content, know how to create an appealing story line, and thrive in a technical, innovation-rich environment.
- University/higher professional (technical) education degree with a preference for Electrical Engineering background
- Strong affinity with security and testing
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable sales position
- Strategic mind-set and ability to also work analytically
- Excellent conversation and communication skills
- Organization and time management
- Resilience and determination
- Ability to travel
- Digital fluency
- Self-driven and result-oriented
What we offer
Riscure offers an excellent compensation package, including great company culture, challenging work in an attractive industry, competitive salary, profit sharing, training programs, modern pension plan and plenty of self-development opportunities within a growing organization.
For more information, contact our HR department (+31 (0)15 2514 090). You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short personal motivation to email@example.com. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.
Riscure is a highly dynamic organization that specializes in helping clients improve their software and hardware security through our innovative services and products. Riscure’s clients include global market leaders across numerous industries, including secure chips, embedded devices and applications for IoT, banking, identification, automotive, media and entertainment solutions. We deliver our services and products through a highly skilled team of technical professionals from offices in Delft, the Netherlands, San Francisco, USA and Shanghai, China.