Microsoft Center of Competency Global Leader
Location : Austin, TX 73301
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Working within IBM’s Global Business Services, the successful candidate will be part of the Global Microsoft Center of Competency (CoC) team providing custom solutions using your expertise and expert knowledge of Dynamics 365 and the broader Microsoft solution landscape to provide world class solutions for our clients.
We are currently seeking an experienced Microsoft Center of Competency Global Leader to support our clients. The MS CoC Global Leader will:
- Create healthy executive-level client relationships
- Responsible for leading a team of Microsoft Architects to help ensure the development and delivery of high-quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform
- Develop customers relationships and sponsorship of key customers directly and through their team of architects.
- Development, coaching, and growing their team of Microsoft Architects
- Use a design-led thinking approach in identifying customer needs and accelerating customer digital transformation
- Develop, harvest, and share IP that enables solutions to scale across customers
- Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the client organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 cloud platform and evaluates the client’s business requirements against the standard Dynamics 365 Offerings.
- Drive solutions/design wins to ensure quality business outcomes. Clearly demonstrates the return on investment (ROI) for customers and partners while aligning to Microsoft target goals.
- Works with off-shore design, development and/or testing teams to coordinate deliverables, schedule milestones, quality, among other items.
- Participates in business development activities, from opportunity identification, qualification, scoping, solutioning, proposal writing, orals presentations and demonstrations.
IBM Global Business Services is a leader in global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment - you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you’ve always imagined.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience with Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing
- Consultancy experience, with 8+ years of technology-related experience
- 5+ years of technology leadership experience (individual contributor or management)
- 5+ years background in cloud computing and related technologies 5+ years of experience in developing integrations of Dynamics 365 Platform to various types of external systems and can recommend an approach and technology
- 5+ years of experience working with MS technical stack and build deployment automation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7+ years of experience with Pre-sales demonstrations, presentations and proposal writing of Dynamics 365 Solutions
- 7+ years of experience in managing people
- Proven track record of leading complex initiatives
- A proven ability to play a key role in partnering with other roles across the organization to deliver business results
- Proven track record of customer relationship success
- Ability to recognize and leverage architecture and technology patterns across people and customers
- Broad Industry knowledge, ideally with experience across multiple sectors and industries
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.