Technical Program Manager - Privacy
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 2+ years of technical program management experience
Do you care deeply about ? Do you believe customers should have control over their personal information? Do you want to help build systems that respect the customer and enable responsible use of personal data at scale? Do you want to make experiences more usable so customers can make good choices and avoid silly mistakes that can harm them? Do you worry anonymized data could be relinked to a customer? Do you want to help define the principles and best practices for how to perform facial recognition, machine learning, and AI while protecting ?
If you are customer-obsessed and love , we have a job for you! Amazon's Digital team is growing and looking for a Technical Program Manager. As a TPM on the Digital team, you will engage with experienced cross-disciplinary teams across the organization to help deliver innovative consumer products and services. Our team's goal is to enable business growth and drive innovation while honoring data policies and controls that help protect customer . You will partner and work across disciplines including engineering, marketing, legal and business to bring your expertise to a wide variety of technologies including cloud services, Internet of things (IoT), mobile devices and custom hardware. Our highly collaborative team is committed to each team member’s growth as our business grows.
In this role, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to create, align, manage and deliver medium to large programs.
- Work with remote and multi-site teams to deliver devices, software and services with as a key feature.
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and customer sentiment.
- Take a lead role in identifying, scoping, and delivering tools and initiatives related to .
- Work with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define and trust strategy and requirements.
- Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and leadership on status and risks.
Note: While the majority of our Security/ roles are based in the Bay Area, CA and Seattle, WA areas, by applying to this position your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in the United States, including but not limited to: Seattle, WA; Bellevue, WA; Sunnyvale, CA, Austin TX.
- Computer science degree or related technical degree.
- 2+ years experience working on programs
- Experience with product launches, including services, and devices
- Experience in analytics and metrics to quantify activity