Information Security Engineer
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Headquarters : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Experience - 3-5 years
Job Location - Ahmedabad
Educational Qualification(s) - Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Science Graduate
Detailed Job Specifications
- Strong Understanding and Remediation skills for VAPT.
- Good Understanding for Information and cybersecurity
- Experience in working with Vulnerability assessment tools
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer/digital forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention.
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Test company software, firmware and firewalls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 years of experience in Cyber Security industry
- Certificate such as CISSP, CEH will be an advantage.
eInfochips, an Arrow company, is a leading global provider of product engineering and semiconductor design services. With over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals. The company's service offerings include digital transformation and connected IoT solutions across various cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure.
About Arrow Electronics:
Arrow Electronics, the parent company of eInfochips (Established in 1935) is an American Fortune 500 Company (Ranked number 109 in 2019 list) headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, USA. The company specializes in distribution and value-added services relating to electronic components and computer products. The Company has its vibrant global presence over 82 Countries with close to 19,000 employees worldwide (as of FY 2019) holding an annual revenue of 2,970 Crores USD (As of FY 2018) and still counting.
Domains we engage:
Aerospace, Automotive, Home Automation, Industrial Automation, Consumer Electronics, Semi-Conductor, Medical Services, Retail, Security & Surveillance, Transport and Logistics
eInfochips Global Presence:
United States of America, India, South East Asia, Canada & United Kingdom
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
einfochips Pvt Ltd
Along with Arrow€™s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow€™s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients through Arrow Connect.
Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We believe that our success lies upon the skills and quality of our people we work with.
Silicon engineering services: ASIC / FPGA Design & Development, Design Verification & Validation, Physical Design & DFT
Embedded systems engineering services: Hardware Design, System Software, System Verification & Validation, Multimedia
Software engineering services: Cloud Enablement, IoT & Mobility, Application Software, QA and Test Automation, BI and Data Visualization
Extended services: New Product Development, Lifecycle Management, Product Sustenance
IPs: DevOps for IoT, IoT Gateway Framework, IoT Device Lifecycle Management, Video Management Software, Reusable Camera Framework, Test Automation Framework, Reference Designs & EVMs, Verification IPs, OptiX €“ Physical Design Framework
Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8u_-8TAkQ
IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Full Time, Permanent