(1) Support Pre-Sales activity for Smart Maintenance offerings, includes:
Study the machine and / or plant process, and understand the customer requirements/pain points/ process gaps.
Selection and preparation of list of materials (Siemens modules and bought out items) based on the requirements.
in Customer discussions to identify the Customer needs for implement the Smart Maintenance concepts. (Digital Services, Predictive Services, IOT etc.)
(2) Prepare architecture/configuration for connecting/integrating machines, lines, sensors etc. to meet desired needs of the Customers. Suggest the different data points required to be integrated in the connectivity layer for meeting the Customer requirements.
(3) Use basic knowledge of the different IT layers (MES, ERP etc.), to decide the necessary interfaces required for connecting the OT and IT layers.
(4) Use Project Management skills to execute the implementation of Smart Maintenance (Digitalization / Digital Services ) projects for PRS segments (MC,FA) . This involves:
- interfacing with the internal software developers, bought out vendors, and regional commissioning teams, etc...
- Preparing Project status update reports for Customer, Claim Management with Customers
- Arrange User Acceptance Tests, Prepare necessary documentations and Closing the projects.
(5) Standardize Bought Out items required for Digitalization Projects, and create Rate Contracts for Pan India vendors to expedite ordering by Regional teams.
(6) Standardize the Smart Maintenance Technical offerings, based on Customer requirements.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time