Sr. Cloud Technical Account Manager - Virtual Minnesota
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Senior Level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline, or 7+ years of equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of technical engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience with operational parameters and troubleshooting for three (4) of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
As a Senior TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers’ adoption and use of AWS services, including EC2, S3, DynamoDB & RDS databases, Lambda, CloudFront CDN, IoT, and many more. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent AWS within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs, support and risk management.
You will provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customers’ AWS environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will allow you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from AWS. This position will require the ability to travel 10% or more as needed.
The TAM is the centerpiece of value to our Enterprise Support customers. If you wish to be at the forefront of innovation, come join us!
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead
- Experience in Informational Technology operations
- Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more executive team members
- Experience in a 24x7 operational services or support environment
- Experience with AWS services and/or other cloud offerings