ENG, SOFTWARE ENGRG
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Location:Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India
Verification and Validation engineer (VWS)
Lead/Sr. Lead Engineer (DO178 B/C V&V Engineer)
Band: - P2
No. of Positions: - 2
Department: - Interior Systems
Qualification: - BE / B-Tech / ME / M-Tech
Desired Experience: - 4-8 Years
Location: - Bangalore
- Experience in software testing as per DO178 B/C Guidelines.
- Understanding of high level software requirements and low level software requirements.
- Understanding of software certification documents.
- Capable of developing software verification test cases and test procedures.
- Capable to modify or develop the VIs in LabVIEW.
- Good knowledge on DO Objectives.
- Exposure to the entire software life cycle data.
- Strong understanding of structural coverage and unit test automation tools.
- Familiar with configuration tools like SVN/VSS.
- Familiar with Requirements Management tools like DOORs/JAMA.
- Good understanding of the embedded systems serial protocols (UART/USB/SPI/i2C/CAN).
- Specifies, develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behavior, functionality and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation.
- Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs.
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Writing and maintaining problem reports to meet change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines.
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation (tools) and software design documents.
- Understand the interfaces and behaviors of external software and hardware components that interact with the currently developed component.
- Learn and be able to use test equipment (e.g. Logic Analyzer) and software debugging tools (e.g. Wireshark) to aid in the integration process. Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue.
- Analysis - Demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
- Cooperation - Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
- Dependability - Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management's policies and procedures.
- Detail Orientation - Is able to provide the status of work assignments at any time and can quickly produce any documentation or information that is needed.
- Judgment - Demonstrates the ability to base decisions on factual information and sound logic.
- Listening - Exhibits good listening skills and identifies verbal and non-verbal situations fairly well.
- Time Management - Maintains a daily to-do list which helps to prioritize schedule.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms